Fundación para la Asistencia al Paciente de Leucemia Mieloide Crónica (Venezuela)
The Fundación para la Asistencia al Paciente de Leucemia Mieloide Crónica (FUNDALMC) is involved in:
- Dissemination of the purposes and objectives at the international level, linking with related organizations abroad of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, to obtain technical support, financial resources and exchange of experiences.
- Promote the construction of medical-oncology centers with the capacity to diagnose and treat the affected population and to train personnel dedicated to treating patients with cancer.
- Organize seminars, conferences, workshops, etc., dedicated to improving medical training and promoting better information for the general population.
- Acquisition of what will be called Casas Aliadas for patient support.
- Create a deposit of medicines to support the newly diagnosed patient, until it is supported by a State institution and the International Foundation for free endowment or humanitarian support.
- Treating patients with acute myeloid leukemia in their maintenance phase
- Treatment guidance for chronic myeloid leukemia, from early diagnosis to palliative care.