Multi-country survey to generate data, understand issues and gather information on the current and emerging treatment landscape, experiences and quality of life of patients.
- To identify priority topics, assess areas of change (since the ALAN 2019 survey) including (but not limited to) COVID.
- Create further evidence about patient experience and quality of life at different points in the acute leukemia patient journey.
- Include a carer cohort – to evidence the impact from their perspective
- Aid patient advocates and advocacy groups to inform and inﬂuence stakeholder communities, industry, and policy makers – enabling evidence-based advocacy.
- Help to identify and communicate the varying levels of information, care and support available for patients and caregivers.