The Slovenian Association of Patients with Lymphoma and Leukemia, L & L, is a humanitarian, voluntary, non-profit association contributing to informing and raising public awareness of lymphomas, leukemia and other blood diseases. They strive for timely detection of disease, state-of-the-art diagnosis, comprehensive treatment and care for the patient and their relatives.
Key objectives of L&L:
– timely detection of disease,
– comprehensive treatment and care,
– quality life with the illness after it,
– supporting patients and relatives, patients advocacy,
– striving for the promotion of health and healthy lifestyle.
Key projects/activities of L&L: publishing/distributing info materials, individual and group meetings, patient days and events, workshops, round tables, national awareness campaigns, influencing positively the Slovene health policies.